Friday, October 17, 2008

Interview with Miss Leong

1. Q: How old are you?
A: I am definitely older than u. Hehe. I am as "young" as Beyonce Knowles, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton. =)

2. Q: What is your favourite colour?
A: Do I need to spell this out? Of course, it had to be PINK! I love pink so much that everything surrounding me must be pink! I bring my pink beansprout pillow made by my sweetest mum everywhere I go. =P

3. Q: How many siblings do you have?
A: I am the eldest and the youngest in my family. Confused?! Hehe =X I'm the only child in my family.

4. Q: Can you show us photos of you?
A: Sure! Hehe =)

Photo of me when I was ... small and cute. ;P





then I grew bigger ... and decided to be a princess ... so ...

tadah~! =D



4. Q: Tell me more about the schools you have attended.
A: I studied in Shuqun Primary School, Yuhua Secondary School, Jurong Institute and National Institute of Education (NIE) / Nanyang Technological University (NTU)

5. Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Oh I am such a boring person! I love to watch TV programmes, surf the internet, play with my Nintendo DS, shop and blog.

Any other questions? *wink*

No comments: